Lenovo IdeaPad 3
- Artic Grey – 82RJ003JPH
- Intel Core i5-1235U
- 10C (2P +8E) / 12T, P-core 1.3 / 4.4GHz, E-core 0.9 / 3.3GHz, 12MB
- Intel SoC Platform
- Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- WLAN 11ax, 2×2 + BT5.0
- 14″ FHD (1920×1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare
- 8GB Soldered DDR4-3200 (1x slot for addt’l | 16GB max)
- 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe 3.0×4 NVMe (No HDD Slot)
- No ODD
- 720p Camera w/ Privacy Shutter | 2x, Array Mic
- 1x USB 2.0 | 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 | 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer only) | 1x HDMI 1.4b | 1x Card reader | 1x combo jack (3.5mm) | No LAN Port
- Backlit, English Keyboard | w/ Fingerprint Reader
- Integrated 45Wh / 65W Round Tip (3-pin, Wall-mount) Power Adapter
- 2Yrs Premium Care On-site Warranty (3-3-3) / 1.43Kg
- Upgraded TO WINDOWS 10 PRO OEM
1. Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy and the Terms of Service, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased items (“Item”) and/or refund prior to the expiry of the Obanana Guarantee Period. Obanana Guarantee Period may be extended for a maximum period of three (3) days unless Obanana in its sole discretion determines that a longer extension is appropriate or required.
Obanana Guarantee is a service provided by Obanana, at the User’s request, to assist Users in dealing with certain conflicts which may arise during the course of a transaction. Users may communicate with each other privately to resolve their differences or approach their relevant local authorities to assist them in overcoming any dispute prior, during, or after using Obanana Guarantee.
2. Application for the Return of an Item
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Item in the following circumstances:
- The Item has not been received by the Buyer;
- The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- The seller has delivered an Item that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, color, etc.) to the Buyer;
- The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by Seller in the listing of the Item; or
- By way of private agreement with Seller and Seller must send his/her confirmation to Obanana confirming such agreement.
The buyer’s application must be submitted via obanana.com.
ten (10) calendar days after the return request is raised.
In the event where the Buyer has commenced legal action against the Seller, the Buyer may provide the formal notification from the appropriate authority to request Obanana to continue to hold the purchase monies until a formal determination is available. Obanana will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether it is necessary to continue to hold such purchase monies.
3. Return and Return/Refund Policy
When Obanana receives an application from Buyer for the return of the Item and/or refund, Obanana will notify Seller in writing (Email/Chat). Seller may respond to Buyer’s application according to the steps provided by Obanana in the written notification. The seller must respond within the time frame stipulated in the written notification (the “Stipulated Period”). Should Obanana not hear from Seller within the Stipulated Period, Obanana will assume that Seller has no response to Buyer’s application and will proceed to assess Buyer’s application without further notice to Seller. Obanana will review each Seller’s response on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application may be successful against the circumstances stated by Seller.
4. Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Item, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Item, must be returned to Seller in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. We will recommend Buyer take a photo of the Item upon receipt.
5. Liability of Product Return Shipping Fee
i) In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the seller’s end (i.e – damaged, faulty or wrong product delivered to the buyer), the seller will bear the buyer’s return shipping fee.
ii) In the scenario of the buyer’s change of mind, the buyer shall get the seller’s consent prior to the return request and the buyer will bear the return shipping fee.
iii) In the scenario where both seller-buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, Obanana at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
The buyer will only be refunded after Obanana has received the confirmation from the Seller that the Seller has received the returned item. In the event where Obanana does not hear from Seller within a specified time, Obanana will be at liberty to refund the applicable sum to Buyer without further notice to Seller.
7. Communication Between Buyer and Seller
Obanana encourages Users to communicate with each other in the event where a problem arises in a transaction. As Obanana is a platform for Users to conduct trading, the Buyer should contact the Seller directly for any issue relating to the Item purchased.
Last Update: November 24, 2021
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)